The N4CSGA Executive Board has decided to do a state-wide service project. We have selected A Child’s Place in Charlotte, North Carolina as our organization of choice. The mission of A Child’s Place is to work to erase the impact of homelessness on children and their education. The N4CSGA Executive Board is asking delegations to bring supplies from the A Child’s Place Urgent Needs List to our annual Spring Conference April 7-9, 2017.
– Air Mattress
– Girls khakis pants: Sizes 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18 (Also women’s and juniors sizes 00-16)
– Boys khakis pants: Sizes 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20 (Also men’s sizes 30, 32, 34, 36, 38)
– Polo Shirts: ALL Sizes- (White, navy, red and black)
– Sky Blue Polo shirts: Juniors M, L, XL; Men’s S, M L; Boys- L, XL
– Long-sleeved polo’s: White, navy, red and black
– Winter Coats: Girls/Boys, Sizes: 4-16; Juniors Sizes: XXS-XXL; Men’s- L, XL; Women’s L, XL
– Movie Tickets/Passes ($15 gift card to Regal)
– Long Socks (Nike Preferred)
– Headphones (large style)
– NFL Gear (hats, teen sized sweatshirts)
– African American Hair Products (Brands include: Motions, Olive Oil, Creme of Nature)
– Bar Soap/ Body Wash
– Landry Detergent (Pods Preferred)
Individually packed/single-size snacks: Grain: Crackers, Cereal/ Nutragrain Bar, Pretzels, Goldfish, Trail Mix, Animal Crackers. Drink: Juice, Capri Sun or Small Water. Fruit: Applesauce, Fruit Cup.
**Please refrain from including large bottled water, soda, chocolate milk, juice jugs and sports drinks. Please DO NOT include anything with Peanuts or Peanut Butter in them to protect kids with these allergies in schools. This includes items “made in a facility with nuts or peanuts.
Packed snack bags: Snack bags are packed in brown paper bags and include a small water or juice, applesauce or fruit cup, and a grain. Please see the list of snacks above as your reference.